Sunday, August 21, 2011

Best Man Speech for Spud and Tash


I have known Chris as a friend for as long as I can remember, he has been there for me always. Through the jokes and the tears, through thick and thin, through the highs and lows of life. 
He was my best man, which makes me very proud to be his. I know he will be there for Tash and Jasper as he has been there for me, for the rest of their lives together.
When I first met Tash I felt a tad protective over my best friend, (well I didn’t want to share!) but very quickly as I grew to know her I realized what a wonderful person she is and how good she would be for him. Overtime I watched their relationship blossom and grow stronger. Then when baby chip (I mean Jasper!) came into the world I was overjoyed to see how fantastic parents both of you are, Tash you really are an amazing mother and Chris you are perfect as a play friend to Jasper! But honestly you’re such a great dad and I cannot wait for the day where Jasper will have a little friend to play with. (don’t tell Hannah!)
Now back onto the other happiest day of your lives, today!
Chris you look very handsome in your suit, and Tash you look absolutely stunning. May you both lead a life of love and happiness for many years to come.
Now would you all please stand for the toast . . .
To Spud & Tash
Heres to your future as husband and wife, the adventure has only just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment