Monday, March 12, 2012

Further Proud Lion "The Watcher" Articles.


Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

When I first heard that a sequel to the 2007 Ghost Rider movie was being released I was wary. Yes I enjoyed the original but it wasn’t without its faults - actually it had quite a few! But when the trailer for Spirit of Vengeance burst onto my local cinema screen with the names Neveldine and Taylor assigned to the directorial roles, I have to say I got a little bit excited. 

Continued here..... 




Being Human, Season 4

Before the latest season of Being Human returned there were rumours of certain actors leaving the show - this did not fill me with hope for the shows return. There is always a niggling feeling - can a show continue after a major cast change?

Continued here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment