Saturday, December 25, 2010

Count down to my Wedding Day / Speech

Lots of Snow, High Stress, bouts of Flu and Christmas Time!






I would like to thank;
Spud for always being by my side,
My cousin Ali for being our photographer for the day,
Elaine and Steve for helping make this day happen and the wonderful centre pieces,
Chris & Michaela for my brilliant kilt,
And my Uncle Pete for all his support.


The day I proposed to Hannah, I felt like my wedding was a million miles away.  But this year has passed like a day, and christmas was once again creeping up on me.  Each detail being planned out and it not really dawning on me that all this was actually happening.  Plans were growing, snowballing and supassing my expectations.  But I told myself its not the day that matters but the person I'm marrying - Hannah.  I look forward to tomorrow and the rest of our lives as husband and wife, growing old together. *JDKelly*


==================
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you


I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
It could be so nice, growing old with you


I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold


Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control


So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


[From Adam Sandlers The Wedding Singer]
==================


Last but by no means least, please raise your glasses to Hannah - my wonderful wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment